Discuss Jodi's answer to: Allergic reactions to anti-aging creams

If you use an anti-aging creams and then, it caused an allergic reaction, how do you determine which of the ingredients in anti-aging creams are causing your allergic reactions?

I agree with Moonwolf - go see a dermatologist.  Although is you did not have a problem before and the new cream is the only change you have made - its more than likely the cream.

Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)