Discuss sylviasmith101's answer to: How to address a PHD graduate?

As simple as putting a prefix Dr. in their name. E.g Dr. Smith. Same as Luis Smith, Ph.D. We studied that here in accredited online phd programs.

It is better to suffer the hardships of learning than to taste the bitterness of ignorance.
Liked this answer? Tell your friends about it
Add Your Comment (or add your own answer)