Originated From
AOL Search


www.kark.comi need some help regarding abuse that took place with a love one which is my mother. I dont know what to do or where to turn i need help contect Marlesha jordan num.501-744-9166 anytime day or night my e-mail add.is marleshajordan@yahoo.com  Thank you

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

2 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

Marlesha, your question is unclear. Was your mother a victim of abuse or did she abuse someone else (you, perhaps)?

Please clarify your question so we can try to help you find answers.

Turn off the television and teach your children how to think. ~ Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. (B. Franklin) ~ I do not respond in Comments ~ Trespassers will be eaten. Cowards, idiots and spammers will be shot on sight. ~ YeddaHeads

You can try SMART Recovery.  It's a free self-help addiction support group, throughout the US.  It is based on a non-12-step, self-empowering approach.  You can find out more about it at www.smartrecovery.org.

- Julie Myers, PsyD, MAC


Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: Lepanto families

Lepanto families

Asked: Stebbemns families

First Friends Church, Marion, Indiana Are there any Stebbens family members of your church now? If so, how may I contact them? Bernie Havens in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Asked: What does maytreeark of family mean?

what does maytreeark of family mean?

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions


Enjoy the show

I have a disability. i am being emotionally abused by a neighbor. i want

You need a lawyer. A lawyer will probably give you a half hour to see if they will take your case, perhaps on a contingency basis where they get a percentage. A lawyer can tell you the law in your state. Threats are one thing; insults are something else. Maybe you will need to keep records of ...

What can you do if someone verbally abuses you? If ...

KID....using my words of advice that I gave to that mother for her daughter is a cowardly thing to do. Now, I know for sure that you never were a Marine. How do I know? Because you are a coward par excellence, hiding behind Anonymous Answer as a name, but using your old habits. What a KID you ...

Abuse?, send me any answers to how to deal with ...

You are confused and love is forever, but fortunately it is now illegal (it didn't used to be) to abuse your spouse. God is there for you, but he can't help him any. You need to take better care of yourself. Leave. It's true that over time things just get worse because it just becomes a normal ...