Originated From

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it


You will need to fill out the DS156 form as well which can be found here: https://evisaforms.state.gov/ds156.asp?lang=1 Though you still have to appear in person and there they might ask some other questions.

Related Questions

Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:

Asked: What sort of questions will tey ask me at the ...

what sort of questions will tey ask me at the interview in the london us embassy when i go for my fiance visa

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know

More Questions


Yes, of course you need to have a US Visa to enter USA.

Visa what visa

the ticket bookig office/airline is obliged to give all your details to the usa. you are given a visa on arrival.

USA Visitor Visa

Yes, You can apply for the US Visitor visa from the US embassy in England. Hope that helps, http://www.tier1visashop.com

Visa for UK

No... you can go to London for a vacation. There is a limit to the number of days you can be there though. You might want to check before you go. I think it's something like 2 or 3 months.