Originated From

I am 19 now. since 15 I found my chest slightly ...

I am 19 now. since 15 I found my chest slightly bigger than other boys. I feel ashamed of too take my shirt off. then I seen in websites its normal in that age and will flatted soon. but still it not went. its bigger than my friends chest. if any solution pls suggest me!!!

Liked this question? Tell your friends about it

4 Answers

Order by
Oldest to Newest
Newest to Oldest

Rashi and his scam herbal pills not only cure low sex drive but they will also shrink your man boobs down to normal size!!


I hear that Rashi's miracle cure is also great for cleaning your carburetor, killing cockroaches and it puts a lovely shine on your hardwood floors!!!

Truly a "miracle" product of the 21st Century.

Start exercise and walking..Do push ups in gym. It will definitely solve your problem.

generic drugs on discount upto 60% at http://www.emedoutlet.net/

Get up early in the morning. Go for Walking, Jogging and Exercise which will keep body fit, and perfect blood circulation. You can avoid junk foods, drink hot water everyday. In 3 months, you can see better improvement.

"Save 90% of Drug cost in http://www.globaldiscountdrugs.com/"

Ask a Question... We'll forward it to people who know