My 16lb Havanese just ate a Mallo Cup candy bar. They are mostly marshmallow so I think it will be OK but wanted your opinion. It's been about 30 min and he is fine. Is there anything I should do?
Yes, had you considered asking your vet?
No worries mate. Though do be warned. Chocolate is NOT good for dogs, and too much actually poisons them. Keep your chocolatey treats out of your dog's reach.
Other people asked questions on similar topics, check out the answers they received:
Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and answer them