Member Since August 3, 2012

Recent Activity by JamieDraper


Answered: How does a lawyer get admitted to practice in the ...

Contact the Federal Public Defender or Court Clerk in your federal judicial district (I believe New Hampshire is its own federal district whereas some states have two or more fed districts ...

Topics of Interest

JamieDraper did not provide topics yet.


JamieDraper has no contacts.


No compliments were posted on JamieDraper's profile yet.